Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I take it back...

...again.

So I may have jumped the gun and started rejoicing when I realized that I should be making Swe-cha sleep every two hours as I described in my previous post.

That was exactly what I did yesterday. Come night time, I looked around and saw the same chaos in the house that greeted me every day. Now, where did that extra time go ? The time which I was going to spend cleaning & straightening up the mess ?

Confused, I mentally went over our day and realized that I spent so much time and energy getting Swe-Cha to sleep that I never really saved time/effort at all. Furthermore, after he goes to sleep, there was still the bigger problem of getting him to stay asleep. I'm not really sure how long infants of his age nap, but sometimes, he sleeps for 20 - 30 minutes and he's awake again. Surely, this isn't enough ?

Sigh.

No comments: