Saturday, March 27, 2010

Uh oh.

... my Medela PISA's pump just gave out.

I called their customer service and they'll be sending me a replacement on Monday, I should receive it by Tuesday.

I pump out 48 to 60 oz of breastmilk a day and thinking about spending the next 3 days without a usable pump (it works intermittently, sometimes it would run and sometimes it wouldn't) is making me really really nervous.

I'm thinking I should go out and buy a cheaper electric pump for the next few days but it's such a waste! I have a Medela manual pump but going manual for 48 oz ? I'm so not looking forward to that. Thankfully, weekend naman so hubby can take over baby duties while I pump.


1 comment:

Crinklynose said...

oh wow! sis!! you pump out up to 60oz of milk a day???!! holy cow, you lucky lucky you!!! i only get to pump out 8oz a day, that's the max. so go figure why i had to supplement formula... but all is good :o) super lucky you!!!

take care, im sure you're enjoying motherhood :o