Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick or treat!

Halloween is my favorite non-Federal holiday (all Federal holidays are favorites because of the no-work aspect). It wasn't as popular as it is now when I was growing up in Manila and I kind of envy the kids nowadays who get to dress up in costumes and go trick or treating.

Me? I'd be too embarrassed.

So this afternoon, I decided to treat myself to a hot caramel (decaf) latte - alangan naman that I trick myself, diba ? Of course, I had to have a donut too. After all, I did walk all the way to Dunkin Donuts :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL!!! Hehehe :-) Parang gusto ko ni rin mag-kape tuloy...

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

wow yummy! namiss ko na tumambay sa dunkin donut ng mag-isa on 7:00pm sa may 2nd ave caloocan

although delikado dun, masaya naman ako habang ninanamnam ko yung donut :p

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

ayan nag dunkin donut ako kaninang lunch

yummy!

AEC said...

ay, i miss that dunkin donuts coffee. i remember our trip to ny last year and we were always in the chelsea area. we'd get off the metro and walk to the corner lampas pa ng ave of americas to get dunkin donuts coffee. hee.