Monday, October 20, 2008

n@wie ako

Mommy Laya from n@w made some badges and I just had to get one.

Never mind that I am feeling the pressure of tomorrow's trip to HQ and this week's application release, I just had to take a break from work and get a badge. Mine's posted on the left side of this page, just below my list of favorite things.

If you're a n@wie, don't forget to check out Mommy Laya's page and pick up a badge for your blog.

.... and I also leave you with a funny - but timely - picture that I got from an email from a high school friend. I owe you guys bloghops and I still owe Sheryll a tag ;-) Will get back to it when I get back from HQ at the end of the week, hopefully.

Presenting, the new US Dollar bill:

3 comments:

Mommyluscious said...

thanks sis! :D

ruther said...

hahaha..katuwa naman..pati si washington namureblema na

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

this is cute. that would be a horror if that bill is for real.