Monday, September 22, 2008

Pinoy words of wisdom

The past week has been hectic and fun as we showed my brother around the east coast. I owe some tags from Berry and Sheryl and I'll get to them as soon as I catch my breath (and get all caught up with work).

We took a lot of pictures, courtesy of my new digital camera (the Canon SD1100is), but unfortunately, while we were in Washington DC, we opted not to charge it after using it on day 1 and we ran out of juice in the middle of day 2. We thought that it would last another full day. Thankfully, shoti brought his own digicam and we got some good shots in.

In the meantime, while I try and get things sorted out here on my end, I'll leave you with some Pinoy words of wisdom that I picked up from a blogger-friend, Ayeen.

6 tips for a happier life:

1) Lahat ng problema may solusyon , kapag walang solusyon, huwag mong problemahin.

2) Always remember - kung kaya ng iba, ipagawa mo sa kanila ,bakit mo papagurin ang sarili mo?

3) Hindi lahat ng gwapo may girlfriend , ang iba sa kanila may boyfriend.

4) Di bale nang tamad di naman pagod.

5) Practice makes perfect , but nobody is perfect so don't practice.

6) Don't face your problem if your problem is your face

4 comments:

Cidz said...

nakakatawa naman itong pinoy words of wisdom mo sis. Sad but true...

Mai said...

Hehehe funny naman!

How do you like your SD1100IS? Actually my sister just ordered one in pink today. Nasira kasi yesterday yung camera niya.

popcorn said...

Cidy: Natawa nga ako and naaliw when I read the words of wisdom :)

Mai, I love my SD1100IS! Well, medyo no-brainer naman na mahalin ko tong camera because this replaces a Sony DSC-P5 that I bought sometime in 2001.

I'm still amazed at all the new features (haha!) and I love that it's ultra-compact. PLus, the battery lasts long too. I was able to take 300+ pictures before it went kaput.

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

medyo totoo yang words of wisdom na yan. i think if you apply it, mababawasan ang prob mo. Funny list of wisdom but true, atleast for me.