Monday, May 5, 2008

a small miracle

I blogged about hubby's lost wedding ring a few weeks ago and guess what ? I found the ring a few days ago.

Galing no ?

It's really so surprising because the ring could NOT be found. It would NOT be found. We retraced our steps over and over but the ring was nowhere to be found. I was so upset. Eventually, I told my Mom about it who counselled me to just keep quiet. Sabi nga nya, (not her exact words) "sh*t happens", haha!. Ganon talaga. She asked me to just keep quiet and not nag the hubby about it na because she's sure that hubby's feeling bad about it too.

I found the ring in the washing machine.

Believe me, I've searched there. I've even dismantled the agitator (thing in the middle of the wash tub) to peek under it. Hubby and I have also gone through everything in the hamper at least twice.

So yun. Only goes to show that prayers do get answered. Thank you, Lord.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm glad you found it (I bet he is relieved too hehe).

popcorn said...

Hehehe, you bet he is!

Mec said...

i almost lost my wedding ring naman last Sunday...for the first time ever, it just slipped off my finger when i was trying to shake some water off my hands... i can guess how upset you and the hubs probably were... and thank goodness you found it :)

maybe the borrowers didn't have much use for it...or they saw that life would be a happier place if they just returned it to you guys :)

Aybee said...

Yey, congrats jean!