Tuesday, November 13, 2007

An hour with the dentist

Sometimes I wish that I had one of those dentists who has staff dedicated to calling up patients to remind them of appointments and whether or not we're already due for a cleaning. I was brushing my teeth the other day and happened to see the 2007 datebook that I got from my dentist during my previous visit.

That got me thinking, when was the last time that I visited ? I knew that it was before I got married... so I was long overdue. So I made our appointments and cajoled the hubby into going (he's terrified of dentists).

Turns out, we both have cavities. Argh! I haven't had cavities in a long time, kainis. Aside from that, the trip turned out well, we did get a lot of goodies today. Aside from the usual toothbrush and travel sized toothpaste, we got a packet of mouthwash and dental floss as well.

I read from another blog that Sonicare toothbrush works well in preventing cavities, can anyone else attest to this ?

No comments: