Thursday, December 18, 2014

Odd

Our bldg cafeteria upgraded to an iPad-based payment system a few months ago and I was glad for it because the iPad setup they had also came with a credit card payment system. I can now buy meals even if I didn't have cash on hand.

Lately, something seems to be off with the system or the cashiers because my usual breakfast, which I have been paying $2.30 for every single day for the longest time, suddenly became $2.14 on Monday.

On Tuesday, I was charged $2.58.

On Wednesday, I was charged $1.84.

There was no personnel change, the cashiers have been there for months.

I find the changing total odd but I don't feel like making a fuss early in the morning.

----------

Recently, I found myself thinking about latch hook rugs.

eHowPhoto from eHow

I remember helping out with a couple of these rugs at home long long ago. It was primarily a project started by our yaya but everybody - the other househelp and my siblings - helped. I don't know where the rugs are now, they were either thrown out, left behind or lost when we moved houses. 

I'm itching to start a project now but I cannot decide what type of kit to get. My first thought was a Christmas tree skirt but I also didn't want to wait a whole year before using my first project - besides, I may lose the momentum if I have a whole year to work on the project.

What to do ? what to do ? ...

No comments: