Wednesday, February 5, 2014

YOU!

Swe-cha has been addressing me as "You" a lot lately.

Yesterday evening, when we arrived home from daycare, we went into the house and as I was putting our bags away, he comes to me holding his jacket's zip which go stuck and said "you", indicating that he wanted me to unzip him.

Then, he sat on the steps, lifted a foot to me and said "you", indicating that he wanted me to help him get his shoes off.

...

This afternoon, he woke up from his nap, found me in my home office and said "you". Then he pulled me by my shirt, all the way back to the bedroom and pulled me back to bed. He went right back to sleep.

Thankfully, when he woke up, he came down, found me and said "Mommy" before giving me a hug.

It's nice to be upgraded from "you" every now and then.

No comments: