Monday, January 1, 2024

2023 - a year in review

2023 was a literal roller coaster.


Work: Started the year with a new manager at work which made me look forward to positive changes. Things were still toxic at first but slowly improved. By July, I was no longer the single person on call 24/7. Got promoted twice within several months. I am happy now. 


Family: Got to have a full vacation in California with my entire side of the family in June and also enjoyed Ahya & Family's visit to NJ in August. 


Health: Was normal most of the year but did visit the urgent care a lot towards the last quarter. Went for the first time in September for respiratory issues, followed by shoulder tendinitis in November (also follow ups with the orthopedic doctor). 

Swe-cha took his turn for the flu days 12/22, followed by me on 12/28 and lastly, the husband on 12/31. I am not sad to see the end of 2023 at all.


Here's to hoping and praying that 2024 will be a fruitful and healthy year!

No comments: