Thursday, November 9, 2023

Ikea trip

Swe-cha had no classes today so we all decided to take a day off from work and go to Ikea for meatballs. We haven't been there in years. Husband and I had a plate of meatballs each, Swe-cha had chicken tenders and we shared a slice of chocolate cake.

The meatball entrees are served with peas now and not mixed veggies like last time. But the meatballs are still as good as I remembered.

Decided to walk around the showroom afterwards and boy, Swe-cha got so excited when he saw the beds. 

Every time he saw a bed that he liked, would plop down on it, "Mom, Dad, can I have this bed ?" He also got excited with the bedroom displays - "Mom, Dad, can I have a TV in my room ? Can I have this bed ?"

Sobrang excited.

And no, we didn't buy a bed yet but we did come home with an office chair. We told Swe-cha that we'd have to make plans to move things around before he can get a new (and bigger) bed. 

No comments: