Sunday, June 3, 2018

Consistency

Q: What’s your favorite holiday ?
Swe-cha: my favorite holiday is Good Friday
Swe-cha: because class is canceled. On Good Friday, there is no school.

----------

Q: What’s your favorite season?
Swe-cha: my favorite season is winter
Swe-cha:  because it’s a snow day. Classes is cancelled for snow day. On snow day, there is no school.

----------

Last night, he rummaged in the drawers and finds his old elastic bandage from when he sprained his ankle. He asked me to put it on his foot.

Suspicious, I asked him where it hurts and he just keeps saying "there" without really pointing to a specific spot.

So I put it on him and when done, he covers his face with his hands .....

Swe-cha: Huhuhu! My foot is hurt, school is cancelled. I stay at home with Mommy.

I wonder if it's fake ?



No comments: