Thursday, August 1, 2013

When all roads lead to this

No, this isn't a mushy post.

It's just that once again, my life is our lives are a testament that when you pray for something, you must be willing to wait before getting God's answer and when the time comes that you finally get the answer, you'll realize that everything - all the delays, rejections, and disappointments - all lead to the perfect ending.

I guess this post is sorta cryptic but things will be clear when you see what I'm talking about. I have this intense need to write/post something to record this moment as I will surely want to go back to this moment in the future to savor the feelings. Unfortunately, I do not feel that we're in a position to make an official announcement as we still have a long way to go before we get to the final stages.

But that (make the announcement) is something we'll definitely do... in time :)


No comments: