Friday, December 12, 2008

Jersey Shore

We live in NJ and we are happy here. But I always find it hard preparing travel itineraries whenever we have guests coming to stay with us. I also find it hard to answer questions like "so, what's there to see and do in NJ ?" That question always gets me thinking and my response would be: NYC, Atlantic City and shopping (no taxes on shoes and clothes, yay!).

NJ tourism brochures don't help at all, since NJ is mostly described as a "Gateway to NY". Even when we go out ? We go out-of-state. Sad, no? I've heard about the Jersey shore a lot but we haven't really gotten the chance nor taken the extra effort to check it out. I loved going to the beaches back home in the Philippines and I always thought that US beaches cannot compare to what we had back at home.

But now, I realized that I was wrong to compare. The Jersey shore, as it turns out, isn't really mainly about swimming (so no worries for the winter visitors). It's all about having fun and being entertained! Why not take the plunge and see about getting a Jersey Shore beach vacation in Morey's Piers. This will surely be a whole lot fun for the entire family with its amusement park and other boardwalk attractions. They are also currently holding an annual holiday sale on season passes to both water parks.

For those still looking for stuffing stockers, you might want to check out the gift cards that they currently have on sale.

After Christmas and New Year, guess where our next long-weekend holiday will be ? *wink*

Post?slot_id=

No comments: